HOPE In Action
Logo Design Contest 2022
- Each person may submit up to 2 design
* Design should incorporate “HOPE in Action” on the upper back of T-shirt (Please see template for placement)
* Keep design within 3 colours
* The base colour of the T-shirt will be “Sea blue”
* Size: A4
Design submission should be saved to 300 dpi (max 5MB) to produce a quality output. Accepted files are high resolution: png, jpeg, pdf, .ai, .psd
Design in A4 size
Once selected, winner will be required to submit the final file in AI or PSD format.
All entries are to be submitted by July 3, 2022, 2359hrs.
Submission to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All entries are to include
1. Brief description of your inspiration/design (not more than 150 words)
2. Full Name
3. Mobile number
By entering the competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions of the competition and the decisions of the Organising Committee.
Winner will be selected by a judging panel.
The winning design will be announce on July 10, 2022, Sunday.
Winner: $100 Gift Card
Runner up: $30 Gift Card
2nd Runner up: $30 Gift Card
Rules and Regulation
Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All entries must be original and not have been entered in other competitions.
2. All submitted entries will become the property of HOPE worldwide Singapore (HOPEwwS). Participants are advised to make and retain copies of their own designs for their record and use. By entering the competition, a participant irrevocably transfers the full copy right of his or her submitted entry to HOPEwwS for printing on T-shirt, and/or other merchandise. HOPEwwS shall have, among other things the right to reproduce without compensation all or portions and edited versions of the design on an unlimited, worldwide basis in its publications, publicity and other marketing materials, in any form. HOPEwwS, when appropriate, will cite the names of the designer if, in its opinion, significant portions of an entry are used. HOPEwwS will also change or conceal names and/or other information in any published entry or part thereof to maintain confidentiality where necessary or required.
3. HOPEwwS reserves the right at all times to make amendments, additions to, deletions or otherwise make any changes to the entry form, the Terms and Conditions herein or any part of the competition and its related events, with or without notice, including, but not limited to, changes to the prizes to be won. HOPEwwS further reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or terminate the competition at any time, at its absolute discretion, without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. Upon the submission of the relevant entry forms and submission templates to HOPEwwS, it is deemed that all applicants agree to abide by:
· a. All the terms and conditions of the T-shirt Design Competition stated herein (‘the Terms and Conditions’):
· b. Any other requirements as determined by HOPEwwS from time to time.
5. Notwithstanding anything herein, in no event will HOPEwwS be liable to anyone for any illegal participation in the competition by any persons and it is deemed that all participants agree to indemnify, and keep HOPEwwS fully indemnified against any loss or damage incurred, and/or claims or proceedings brought against HOPEwwS for unlawful or illegal participation in the competition. Participants shall represent and warrant that their submissions are original and do not violate the copyright of third parties.
6. HOPEwwS reserves the right to add the HOPE in Action logo on the upper back of the shirt.
7. In the event that your design is selected for production, HOPEwwS reserves the right to make modifications to optimise the designs for production, to the Organisation’s discretion.
8. Judges and Employees of HOPEwwS and their immediate family members (including parents, spouses and children) are not allowed to participate in the Contest