Schema Therapy Professional Training 2020
HOPE worldwide (Singapore) and Louis Counselling & Training Services Pte Ltd
VCF Funding for NCSS-Member VWOs/SSOs (TBC)
10% Discount for SAC/SPS/SASW Members
We are pleased to announce the 2020 dates:
Workshop 1: Schema Therapy Professional Training (Basic) – Schema Theory, Concepts and Techniques
- Case conceptualization using schema theory and concept (schemas, coping styles and modes, universal core emotional needs, temperamental factors)
- Use of assessment tools (interviews, imagery and inventories)
- Use of therapy relationship to provide limited reparenting, emphatic confrontation and limit setting
- Treatment formulation
- Schema Therapy cognitive and experiential techniques
Date: 2-4 Mar 2020 (Mon-Wed), 9.00am-5.00pm.
Standard Fees: $980.00 (inclusive of lunch and tea breaks)
VCF Funding (awaiting confirmation from NCSS)
After 10% Discount for SAC/SPS/SASW/APACS members: $882.00
Click HERE to register with us directly.
Workshop 2: Schema Therapy Professional Training (Advanced) – Specific Treatment Populations
Last few seats remaining!
- Schema Mode work with Borderline Personality Disorders
- Schema Mode work with Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Other PDs
- Signs of Therapist’s Schema Interference in Treatment
- Limited Reparenting with Child Modes
- Confronting and Limit setting for Punitive and Demanding Parent modes
- Emphatic Confrontation/limit setting for Maladaptive Coping Modes
Date: 13-15 Jan 2020 (Mon-Wed), 9.00am-5.00pm.
Standard Fees: $1080.00 (inclusive of lunch and tea breaks)
After 30% VCF Funding (Pre-approval Required): $756.00
After 20% Discount for SAC/SPS/SASW members: $864.00
Download ST Professional Training Brochure and Registration Form:
Click HERE to register with us directly or email us your completed registration form.
*Slots are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Testimonials from previous participants:
“There was sufficient time for role-play and helpful practise so that we have a first hand experience receiving and giving therapy. The videos shown were helpful in bringing out the key points of the subject matter. My understanding of the Core Emotional Needs are pertinent in my new work in the sheltered home for family violence, where the mothers can receive healing, and where necessary, limited reparenting so that they can parent their children more effectively and confidently.”
– Jenny Ong Siew Lan, Trainer and Counsellor, Anglican Care Centre (Simei)
“I gained a holistic understanding on the dependant’s origination of current psychological behaviours and perceptions to past events and upbringing, as well as the importance of having empathetic and compassionate processing of one’s schemas (core beliefs, emotions and sensations / feelings). This training has enabled me to help clients / patients to acquire self awareness of their schemas, strengthen their positive schemas and weaken their negative schemas. The experiential learning via role plays and videos are good and innovative.”
– Gan Su Keng, Volunteer Clinical Counsellor and Psychotherapist, St Andrew Nursing Home.
“It has helped to frame my way of thinking and conceptualising about my client and the issues they bring into therapy, understand Personality Disorders and to think about how their life story unfolds. I gained insights into how to approach clients who present similar issues. Learning about the “Modes” helped me to have a better understanding of my clients’ coping mechanism. Particularly enjoyed the Movie Therapy® which helped me to connect to the training components.”
– Seet Jia Min Mona, Clinical Psychologist, Mindmatters Psychology Practice Pte Ltd
To register your interest and if you have further enquires, please call 6312 9671 or email: email@example.com