Schema Therapy Training
HOPE worldwide (Singapore) and Louis Counselling & Training Services Pte Ltd
Individual Schema Therapy Certification Programme in Southeast Asia
(with 30% VCF Funding pre-approval for NCSS-Member and MSF-funded Social Service Organisations)
Workshop 1: Schema Therapy Professional Training (Basic) – Schema Theory, Concepts and Techniques
- Case conceptualization using schema theory and concept (schemas, coping styles and modes, universal core emotional needs, temperamental factors)
- Use of assessment tools (interviews, imagery and inventories)
- Use of therapy relationship to provide limited reparenting, emphatic confrontation and limit setting
- Treatment formulation
- Schema Therapy cognitive and experiential techniques
Date: 26-28 March 2018 (Mon-Wed), 9.00am-5.00pm (Fully booked) – Completed.
Standard Fees: $980.00 (inclusive of lunch and tea breaks)
After VCF Funding (pre-approval): $686.00 (we apologise that usage of Skills Future for this event is not available)
To register interest for future runs, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop 2: Schema Therapy Professional Training (Advance) – Specific Treatment Populations
- Schema Mode work with Borderline Personality Disorders
- Schema Mode work with Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Other PDs
- Signs of Therapist’s Schema Interference in Treatment
- Limited Reparenting with Child Modes
- Confronting and Limit setting for Punitive and Demanding Parent modes
- Emphatic Confrontation/limit setting for Maladaptive Coping Modes
Date: 23-25 July 2018 (Mon-Wed), 9.00am-5.00pm. (Fully booked) – Completed.
Standard Fees: $1,080.00 (inclusive of lunch and tea breaks)
After VCF Funding (pre-approval): $756.00
Course Nature: Didactic learning enhanced by Movie Therapy®, and supervised role-playing in dyads.
Target Participants: Counsellors, Therapists, Psychologists, Social workers, Case Workers
Venue: HOPE worldwide Singapore, 1 Edgefield Walk, Singapore 822850
Trainer: Dr John Philip Louis, ISST-certified Schema Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer. John was directly trained by Dr Jeffrey Young, founder of Schema Therapy. He is a Registered Counsellor and Supervisor at the Singapore Association for Counselling.
Note: We have allocated strictly maximum of 20 slots for these courses. Slots will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Handouts and Certificates will be provided.
Upon completion of both levels, participants may apply for ISST Membership and work towards being a Certified Schema Therapist.
For enquiries and registrations or to indicate your interest, contact: Rebekah at 6312 9671 or email: email@example.com.