//= $base; ?>
*Participants applying for Advanced Level are recommended to have attended an ISST accredited Basic Level Training.
HOPE worldwide (Singapore) is committed to handling your personal data with care and privacy under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Terms and Conditions:
1. Requirement for VCF Claims: Minimum 75% attendance and completion of evaluation form. In the event that participant does not comply with VCF requirements, participant will be charged by HOPEwwS the equivalent amount.
2. In the event that participant is unable to attend the workshop, replacement will be allowed. Please notify HOPEwwS by writing at least 3 days before actual workshop date.
3. For cancellation requests made in writing 30 calendar days before the training date, 50% refund will be given. Please allow at least 30 days to process the refund.
4. No refund will be given for cancellation made less than 30 calendar days from the training date.
5. In the event that the training is postponed, registration fees will automatically be brought forward to the subsequent training dates.
6. Participants will need to complete 3 full days of training in order to receive ISST-approved certificate of completion.
1. Cheque Payment
Please send your crossed cheque marked payable to: HOPE worldwide (S) and mail to: 1 Edgefield Walk S828850. At the back of the cheque, kindly include invoice number, full name of the registrant, company name and contact number.
2. Bank Transfer
Alternatively, you may transfer payment to HOPE worldwide (Singapore) DBS Current account: 001-070707-8 or PAYNOW to our UEN No. S98SS0151F. Indicate invoice no. and purpose of payment in comment section e.g. "Invoice no. 2020xxxxx Schema Therapy Basic Level". Please notify us by email once bank transfer has been made.
3. Overseas Bank Transfer
Please contact us for more details for Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of payment from overseas
For Enquiries contact Rebekah Lai
Tel: 6312 9671Fax: 6343 8463