Schema Therapy Professional Training (Advanced) – Specific Treatment Populations
HOPE worldwide Singapore and Louis Counselling & Training Services Pte Ltd present part one of the Individual Schema Therapy Certification Programme in Southeast Asia, accredited by the International Society of Schema Therapy.
Key learning outcomes:
- Schema Mode work with Borderline Personality Disorder
- Schema Mode work with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Other Personality Disorders
- Signs of Therapist’s Schema Interference in Treatment
- Confronting and Limit Setting for Punitive and Demanding Parent Modes
Participants applying for Advanced level are recommended to have attended an ISST-accredited Basic Level Training.
ISST-approved certificate will be issued to those who complete the 3 full days training.
Download Brochure Here
3-5 February 2021
9am – 5pm
$1,080.00 Standard Course Fees
VCF Funding – pending approval from NCSS. (Pre-approval required)
$972.00 after 10% discount, exclusive for SACS/SPS/SASW/APACS Members
Schema Therapy Training E-Registration Form
- Participants applying for Advanced Level are recommended to have attended an ISST accredited Basic Level Training.
- VCF Funded Participants are required to indicate their Full NRIC No.
HOPE worldwide (Singapore) is committed to handling your personal data with care and privacy under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Terms and Conditions
- Requirement for VCF Claims: Minimum 75% attendance and completion of evaluation form. In the event that participant does not comply with VCF requirements, participant will be charged by HOPEwwS the equivalent amount. VCF-funded participants will be required to provide their full NRIC number.
- In the event that participant is unable to attend the workshop, replacement will be allowed. Please notify HOPEwwS in writing at least three days before actual workshop date.
- For cancellation requests made in writing 30 calendar days before the training date, 50% refund will be given. Please allow at least 30 days to process the refund. No refund will be given for cancellation made less than 30 calendar days from the training date.
- In the event that the training is postponed as decided by HOPEwwS, registration fees will automatically be brought forward to the subsequent training dates.
- Participants will need to complete 3 full days of training in order to receive ISST-approved certificate of completion. Participants will also be required to complete feedback forms at the end of the training.
- Due to the pandemic, the training will be conducted via online platform (e.g., Zoom). Participants will be required to sign an Undertaking Form for Online Training with specific guidelines on technical requirements, attendance tracking, etc. HOPEwwS will resume to in-person trainings when restrictions for face-to-face trainings are lifted. Lunch and tea breaks will be provided for in-person trainings.
Please send your crossed cheque marked payable to: HOPE worldwide (S) and mail to: 1 Edgefield Walk S828850. At the back of the cheque, kindly include invoice number, full name of the registrant, company name and contact number.
Alternatively, you may transfer payment to HOPE worldwide (Singapore) DBS Current account: 001-070707-8 or PAYNOW to our UEN No. S98SS0151F. Indicate invoice no. and purpose of payment in comment section e.g. “Invoice no. 2020xxxxx Schema Therapy Basic Level”. Please notify us by email once bank transfer has been made.
Overseas Bank Transfer
Please contact us for more details for Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of payment from overseas
For Enquiries contact Rebekah Lai
Tel: 6312 9671Fax: 6343 8463